The Juvenile Department is located in room #119 in the Indian River County Courthouse
Phone 772-226-3100 extension 3238
Fax 772-770-5184


Fee Schedule

All Juvenile records are confidential.  

In order to access a Juvenile Delinquency or Dependency files, you must come in person with Photo Identification.  
Only the juvenile or his/her parent is permitted access to the records.  
No information will be given over the phone.

Seal & expunge record www.fdle.state.fl.us
Expunge contact number 850-410-7870

St. Lucie Detention Center
1301 Bell Avenue, Ft. Pierce Florida 34982

Department of Juvenile Justice
1834 Old Dixie Highway,
Vero Beach, Fl 32960

Cins Fins - Child in need of services / Family in need of services not involving law enforcement.

Drug Court is held on Wednesday’s at 10:00 am in Courtroom 7 for Dependeny.
Delinquency Drug Court is at 3:30 pm.  
Drug Court Coordinator, Cathy Buzzolani 772-807-4388
Drug court hotline number, 772-770-4643

Delinquency Diversion 772-871-7246.  
Diversion hearings are usually heard in Hearing Room #2 on the 3rd Floor of the Indian River County Courthouse.

Truancy Court hearings are set monthly from October until May.
This is due to the child’s habitual unexcused absences.
Any questions regarding truancy petitions should be directed to the Indian River County School Board 772-564-3000.

Payment of court fee’s or restitution may be made in person at the County Court house in Vero Beach or the North County Office in Sebastian.  
Information required to make your payment would be your case number.  
If you do not know your case number, please stop at the Juvenile Department prior to going to the Cashier to obtain your case number.
(Photo identification required)

Department of Children and Families
1145 South 18th Place
Vero Beach Florida 32960

To report child abuse call 800-962-2873.

Value Visits non-therapeutic supervised visitation through Castle registration number 772-461-0863.  

Indian River County location
148 Vista Royal Square
Vero Beach Florida 32962.

Request for recordings of court proceeding must be made to Court Administration 772-462-1879