Please use this link for additional information. Passports
Located in Room 139 at the Indian River County Courthouse
Extensions 3104 and 3107
The office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court is a designated passport Application Acceptance Facility. We process passport applications for U.S. citizens only and forward them to Passport Services for processing.
PASSPORT APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE MADE AT THE INDIAN RIVER COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 2000 16th Avenue, Vero Beach, AND THE NORTH COUNTY OFFICE, 11604 U.S. Highway 1, Sebastian. The North County Office hours of operation are 8:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Friday excluding holidays and is closed from 1:00PM until 2:00PM for lunch.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN APPLICATION
Effective November 1, 2016
Proof of citizenship:
Social Security Number AND
- Certified birth certificate with a raised seal and file date and a copy of birth certificate OR;
- Prior passport OR;
- Original naturalization papers;
- 2 identical photographs - No eye glasses in photo.
- With signature and photograph of the applicant.
- All minors (under the age of 16) require BOTH an original Birth Certificate and old passport if issued one.
- Check or money order to U.S. Department of State;
- Contact our office 772-226-3174 for current pricing.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR RENEWALS IF YOU WERE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME YOUR PASSPORT WAS ISSUED OR IF YOUR PASSPORT WAS ISSUED IN THE LAST 15 YEARS.
For your renewal you are required to mail the following:
- Completed renewal form, DS-82 obtained from the Clerk’s office or website travel.state.gov;
- Check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State for $110 per application;
- 2 identical photographs;
- Your expired passport.